BBQ Bacon Slow Cooker Chicken
Products you'll need:
- 12 (3 lb/ 1.36 kg) skinless bone-in chicken thigh
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) onion powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 8 cups (2 L) curly egg noodles
- Arrange chicken in slow cooker.
- Stir together soup, BBQ sauce, water, mustard and onion powder. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours. Sprinkle with parsley (optional.)
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodles according to package directions, omitting salt; drain. Serve with chicken and sauce.
- If you prefer a thicker sauce, after chicken is cooked, transfer sauce to saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat; boil until reduced to 2 cups (500 mL).
- Serve with boiled or steamed green beans, peas or broccoli. You can also swap the egg noodles with 12 oz (340 g) of whatever pasta you have on hand.
- Switch it Up: If you like, shred the chicken with two forks. Serve the pulled chicken on a roll with coleslaw and a side of corn on the cob.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox