Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
•Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (454 g) sliced beef
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh ginger root, finely sliced
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb (454 g) broccoli, florets cut into small pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Brown beef, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Add green onions, gingerroot and garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden, about 30 seconds. Add broccoli and broth. Cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender crisp, about 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, hoisin, cornstarch; add to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is no longer cloudy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return beef and any juices to pan with sesame oil; cook until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Serve over steamed rice.
- Use remaining broth by cooking 1 1/2 cups (375mL) long grain rice in in instead of water.
- Toss the raw sliced beef with 1 tsp baking soda and let it sit for 10 min while preparing the rest of vegetables to make the beef extra tender.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
- Three servings of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Good Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox