Chicken Chow Mein
Products you'll need:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) hoisin sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 6 oz (170 g) chow mein noodles
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (1 L) broccoli florets
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) green onions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, hoisin and broth. Set aside.
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add ginger and chicken and cook until chicken is browned. Stir in carrots and broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in broth mixture and bring to a boil. Cook until vegetables are tender crisp and sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in sesame oil.
- Spread noodles onto a platter and pour chicken mixture over top. Serve immediately sprinkled with green onions.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox