Easy Chicken & Mushroom Risotto
Products you'll need:
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola oil
- 8 oz (226 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 garliccloves, minced
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen mixed vegetables(carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) instant white rice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until light golden. Add garlic, cook and stir for 30 seconds. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir in soup, water and paprika (optional). Cook, stirring often, until boiling.
- Stir in chicken, vegetables and rice. Simmer, covered, over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes before serving.
- Substitute shrimp, sliced sausage or cubed pork tenderloin for the chicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, dill or parsley.
- For a little spice, substitute 2 tsp (10 mL) Cajun seasoning for the paprika
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox