Products you'll need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cartons CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ginger, minced
- 6 oz (170 g) Ramen noodles
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen corn niblets, thawed
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 1 sheet roasted nori, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) hot sauce (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer (small bubbles, not a rapid boil). Add eggs, and cook for six minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and slice in half. Set aside.
- Pour broth into a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook until chicken is just cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken and transfer to a board to slice.
- Add noodles and baby spinach to broth. Cook until noodles are al dente.
- Divide noodles and snow pea leaves among 4 bowls. Ladle in broth and top with sliced chicken, corn and egg halves. Sprinkle with green onions, nori and a drizzle of your favourite hot sauce if desired.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
|Vitamin A||3 %DV|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox