Maple Dijon Pork Chops
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy celery flavour
•Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Prepared in Canada
- Fat free
- Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
- Campbell's - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, about 5 oz (150 g) each
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt and pepper (each)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) onion, finely chopped
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grainy Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked brown rice
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Season pork all over with salt and pepper. Cook pork for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion,apples and thyme. Cook,stirring often,for 3 to 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in soup,broth,mustard,maple syrup,and apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer,stirring occasionally,for 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly reduced. Serve over pork chops and rice.
Thyme is a great match for the maple syrup,but sage,rosemary or marjoram would also be very delicious.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox