Mini Green Bean Casseroles
Products you'll need:
- 4 cups (1 L) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 2% milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) dried sage leaves, crumbled
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 package (79 g) crispy French fried onions
- 2 packages ( 340 g) refrigerated country biscuit dough
- Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 20 muffin-pan cups with cooking spray. Stir the thawed frozen cut green beans, CAMPBELLS® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup, 2% milk, Dijon mustard and crumbled dried sage leaves in large bowl. Fold in 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 2/3 cup crispy French fried onions.
- On lightly floured surface, press out or roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden. Stir the remaining shredded cheddar cheese and crispy French fried onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes before removing.
- You can also use fresh green beans for this recipe. Just cut them into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths and steam until tender-crisp.
- For the most flavour, use a sharper-tasting old Cheddar cheese or another sharp cheese.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- Source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox