One-Pot Linguine with Bacon and Shrimp
Products you'll need:
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
- 1 3/4 cups (435 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 6 oz (170 g) uncooked linguine
- 8 oz (226 g) shrimp
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) fresh basil leaves
- In deep nonstick skillet, mix together soup, water, tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice and linguine.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is almost tender but still firm and sauce is mostly absorbed.
- Stir in shrimp and spinach. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp is opaque and cooked through. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until desired sauciness, and top with basil before serving.
- Parmesan cheese makes a nice add-on.
- To save time, buy shrimp that are already peeled and deveined. Leave the tails on for a pretty presentation, if desired.
- Try replacing the shrimp with 1 lb (454 g) cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts – just add at the beginning with the rest of the ingredients.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox