Roasted Curried Carrots with Herb Yogurt Sauce
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth, crushed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 lemon, very finely sliced and deseeded
- 2 lb (908 g) heirloom carrots, peeled and larger carrots cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) heirloom plain yogurt, peeled and larger carrots cut lengthwise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cilantro
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each chopped olive oil and mint
- 1 pinch sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (225°C)
- In non-stick skillet, whisk together curry paste, garlic and vegetable broth over medium high heat. Cook until liquid has reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in honey and olive oil until smooth.
- Stir in lemons and carrots until they are completely coated and scrape into a single layer on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Roast in the centre of the oven, stirring often, until the carrots are tender and caramelized, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together, yogurt with cilantro, mint, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve carrots and lemons with yogurt on the side.
If you would like to drizzle the sauce over the carrots to serve, add a bit of milk until the sauce is pourable.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox