Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad with Fresh Herbs
Products you'll need:
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
- 1 lb (454 g) short pasta (such as gemelli or rotini)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cider or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grainy Dijon
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chives
- 1 cup (250 mL) peas
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced radish
- 1 cup (250 mL) micro-greens
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) of the broth to a boil. Add pasta and reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, pour the remaining broth and whisk together with the olive oil, lemon zest, vinegar, grainy Dijon, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta and let cool completely. Toss with fresh herbs, peas, radishes and micro-greens.
Provide 1 or 2 tips on ingredient substitution, etc.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox