Thai Chicken and Basil Noodle Salad
Products you'll need:
- 1 cup (250 mL) Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sauce soy
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fish sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic chili sauce
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless skinless chicken cutlets
- 4 oz (113 g) rice noodles
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, ribboned
- 1 cucumber, cut lengthwise and sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh torn Thai basil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mint
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped roasted peanuts
- In measuring cup, whisk together broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, lime juice and garlic chili sauce.
- In bowl, combine chicken and half of the dressing. Let sit for at least 15 minutes and up to one day.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and run under cold water until cool. Transfer drained noodles to a platter.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer to noodles. Top with carrots, cucumber, green onions, Thai basil, mint and peanuts and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox