Grilled Corn and Red Pepper Quinoa
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 cup (250 mL) quinoa
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 zest and juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SAPUTO Asiago Very Fine Shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh cilantro leaves
- Place 1 cup of red quinoa and 2 cups of Campbell's broth in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until all the liquid is absorbed; about 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Grill corn and peppers on a grill until nicely charred. When cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the corn and dice the peppers.
- Toss the corn and peppers in a large bowl with the avocado, chipotle pepper, lime zest and juice, 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Add the quinoa; stir all together until well combined. Spread onto a platter, sprinkle with cheese, drizzle with remaining oil and break up cilantro over salad; serve.
- Make ahead: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox