Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with broccoli, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 4 russet potatos
- 3 cups (750 mL) small broccoli florets
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork, then rub them with a little olive oil. Bake in the oven for 60-70 minutes, until soft inside when poked with a fork.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a small pan. Add onion, and sauté until translucent, 5-7 minutes. Remove.
- Add broccoli, and sauté 5 minutes. Remove.
- Cut cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the insides. Place the insides into a bowl with the sautéed onions. Sprinkle the potato skins with a bit of salt, then bake for 10 minutes to get edges crispy.
- Mash the potato insides and mix in ½ cup cheddar, Campbells Cream of Broccoli Soup, salt, cayenne, nutmeg, black pepper and approximately half of the broccoli florets.
- Spoon mixture back into the potato skins. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with extra broccoli florets. Bake for 10 minutes and serve!
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox