One Pot Tortellini with Pesto
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 96% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Vegetable Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Prepared in Canada
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1 package fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh or packaged pesto
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Cook red onion, carrot, zucchini and red pepper just until onion starts to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Stir in tortellini and reduce heat to maintain a simmer; cover. Cook just until pasta is softened and most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pesto to coat the pasta. Serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan.
To make your own quick pesto, combine 4 cups (1L) of fresh basil leaves, 1 clove of garlic, 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted pine nuts, 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh grated Parmesan, 1/2 tsp each (3 mL) salt and pepper and 3 tbsp (45 mL) good quality olive oil in your food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox