Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Quinoa Bowls
Products you'll need:
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken BrothVIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) quinoa, rinsed & drained
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dried oregano
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped Kalamata olives (optional)
- In a medium pot, combine quinoa with 3 cups (750 mL) broth. Bring to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and rest, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff gently with a fork, set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Sauté chicken for 3-5 minutes, or until no pink remains. Add onion, red pepper and oregano; cook 3-5 minutes or until vegetables soften slightly.
- Stir in soup and remaining broth; bring to simmer. Reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6-8 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- Divide cooked quinoa evenly among 8 serving bowls. Top with chicken and sauce, lettuce, feta cheese, chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumbers and olives, if using. Serve immediately.
This recipe is delicious with a variety of grains; try brown rice, barley, wheat berries, millet or spelt.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox