Sesame Miso Blistered Green Beans
Products you'll need:
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white miso
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready To Use Pho Broth
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (454 g) green beans, trimmed (about 6 cups)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) sea salt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- In small bowl, whisk together garlic, lime juice, miso, broth and honey in a small bowl to combine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook, undisturbed, until beginning to blister, about 2 minutes. Toss and continue to cook, tossing often, until tender and blistered in spots, 4-6 minutes. Transfer beans to plate.
- In same skillet, pour in garlic mixture and warm over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes, remove from heat and toss green beans to coat. Add red pepper flakes; season with sea salt. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Honey can be substituted with tsp of brown sugar.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- One serving of vegetables
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox