Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
Products you'll need:
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed 50% Less Salt Tomato
- 4 slices soft white sandwich bread
- 4 marble cheese slices
- 2 tsp (10 mL) non-hydrogenated margarine
- Prepare soup according to directions.
- Meanwhile, make two sandwiches with bread and cheese; spread outside of sandwiches with margarine.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut crusts from sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 6 small pieces.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with sandwich pieces just before serving.
- If you like, add 2 cups (500 mL) cooked frozen vegetables to the soup and puree to desired consistency to sneak in some extra veggies!
- Use your kids favourite type of CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato Soup and their favourite natural or processed cheese slices in the grilled cheese croutons!
- For a bit of extra crunch, add a few fish-shaped baked snack crackers.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox